Adventures in Babymaking

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dixie Chicks- It's So Hard

Posted by Darby at 10:23 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2012 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  May (8)
      • By the way...you're holding a pee test!
      • We're just uninformed
      • Adoption: Roots, Wonder, Work, and Love
      • Finally, 2012!
      • Dixie Chicks- It's So Hard
      • Progesterone: for him or for her?
      • Maybe I should become a crack whore
      • The result
    • ►  April (4)

What adventures?

My photo
Darby
We've been married five years and we thought we'd have atleast one child by now. For whatever reason; fate, God, life, unfortunate circumstances, low libido, whatever you want to call it, the fact of the matter is we don't have a baby; and we want one. So, I've decided to share this adventure as a way to journal and process for myself, to help keep "the baby thoughts" out of my head, and to try to make sense of all of this. WARNING: I will not be discussing my intimate life with my husband...I'm an open book, but not that open. However, I will be writing about the details of our past and future fertility experiences...all of it. If you're not interested in knowing the details, then stop reading when/if it gets to be too much. On the other hand, if you are secretly voyeuristic (and face it, you're reading this now), then read at your pleasure. A quick note to my husband, Cal...thanks for your support, for understanding the reason behind my need to publicize our procreation failures, and for being my partner in crime during this adventure. I love you...no matter what.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.