Well, we've officially made it to the OB office and their exam revealed (as we had expected) that we've just passed the the 9 week mark! Baby's heartbeat today was strong and Baby was measuring right on track. Hooray!
Excited parents-to-be expecting a birthdate of April 11, 2013!
I love that I'm considered high risk because I'm 35! No, not really. Guess that means we will be talking about possible genetic abnormalities, and possibility of mental development and physical birth defects. Cal and I talked about not undergoing high risk testing, but have decided to have a voluntary risk assessment. We would rather be armed with information and be afforded time to research and align with a support group if there is something we and our baby will be faced with.
To my dear Calvin,
Words cannot express how excited I am that you are the father of my child. I'm elated that you are finally going to be a daddy! I know we have a long road ahead of us but there's no one else I'd want by my side. Loving you always.
Is my math off? Lol